With these Clothwipes, you can be sure to clean up the spills and messes that happen all too easily when doing those DIY jobs. From removing paint out of carpets to adhesive from floors, they can handle anything you throw at them. Safe & kind to hands with added Vitamin E.
For Hands, Tools & Surfaces
- Wipe out grime on all surfaces: floors, walls & furniture.
- Deal with: paint, silicone, glue, stains, surface dust & dirt.
- Professional grade cleaner for DIY use.
- Clean up your brushes, rollers, trowels, hammers, drills & any other tools.
- Due to the massive size and special absorbent capacity these wipes can move the toughest of grime and one wipe goes a lot further than you think…
The beauty is in the cloth-like fabric that won’t rip or deteriorate during use. Plus, these wipes stay wetter and usable for longer than any other wipe, so you can go from one mess to the next with ease. Forget about costly cleansing solutions and wimpy paper towels and go for the wipes made to do it all.
BIGGER, WETTER, STRONGER
- 80 XXL+ Clothwipes – 38cm x 25cm. Double the Size of Common Wipes
- Stays wet and usable for over 60 minutes – most dry out in 5-10 minutes
- Don’t dry out when lid is left open for days – try it for a week!
- Flexible, recyclable packaging for less waste
- Hand safe & safe to use on all surfaces-kind to hands and surfaces
- Dispenses one wipe at a time
- Large absorbency capacity
Suitable for use on all surfaces around the home, these wipes can be used for all sorts of dirt and grime cleaning.
Deal with the Daily Grime with the right tools for the job!
The huge size of these wipes and their high absorbency makes them the ideal painting companion. Soak up spills, tidy up cutting-in, clean your brushes. Coming back to the job later? Wrap your brush in a Clothwipe and continue where you left off.
ADHESIVES & PU FOAM
These wipes are specially formulated to lift uncured adhesives and PU expanding foam. Safe to use on wood, vinyl, plaster and your own hands.
Give your trusty tools the care they deserve. Keep them dirt and grime free so they’re always performing at their best. A good workman cares for his tools!